What does the test do?
Your Microbiome your digestive system is home to trillions of bacteria that make up your Microbiome.
Modern diets, lifestyles, and medication can cause imbalances in the microbiome – which are linked to chronic inflammation and metabolic dysfunction – key influences of many health problems.
Your Test a simple at home stool swab is sent to our Lab for analysis. Through a mRNA genetic sequencing test, Gut microbiome health test identifies microbiome imbalances.
Your AI Powered Health Report provides detailed insights into how your personal microbiome profile could be affecting your health, giving insights to 30+ health conditions.
Your Personal Diet Guide all foods and drinks have different qualities that affect your microbiome (good and bad). Your Personal Diet Guide allows you to naturally rebalance and optimise your microbiome by making simple adjustments to your diet, based on analysis of 300+ foods and drinks.
Your personal diet guide will help coach you through naturally rebalancing your gut microbiome. Following this protocol can aid symptomatic improvements within 6 weeks. Published papers using our gut microbiome test saw the below improvements:
- On average patients lost 7.2KG of weight loss
- 63% increase in energy levels
- 42% improvement in sleep disorders
- 18% improvement in overall microbiome diversity
What does the testing involve?
- Simple at home stool sample swab
- Complete a simple 3 minute health quiz
- Pre paid return postage to the Lab
- Lab genetic analysis (3 weeks)
- 30+ page health report & personal diet guide
What do I get?
- Gut Health
- Gut Age and Diversity
- Bacteria Balance
- Health Scores
- Prevalence to Health Conditions
AI Reporting Tool – offering customised food plans in aid of gut health, including over 300 foods